Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico
The Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico is an ultra high performance SUV and 4×4 tyre. It evolved from the highly acclaimed Pirelli P Zero and is popular with drivers looking for exceptional grip and precise steering response.
It offers sports performance on road, also delivering safe driving in off-road conditions. Plus, it also possesses a host of technical features to ensure safety and excellent traction.
Tesla Motors announced it had selected the Asimmetrico as an OE tyre for its latest SUV, the Model X in January 2016.
- Asymmetric tread with distinctive Z-profile increases grip on all surfaces to improve traction and braking
- Additionally, high speed performance and control due to continuous longitudinal block profiles and compact shoulder blocks
- High speed comfort
- Low noise levels
- Aquaplane resistance in wet conditions
- Eye-catching tread pattern. This, paired with personalised wheels, creates a striking appearance
- Continuous central rib enhances durability by promoting regular wear across the tyre
The Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico has won a host of awards. It combines features of road holding and even tread wear. This leads to improved mileage capability.
Section Width: 235 – 295 mm
Rim Diameter: 17 – 22 Inch
Load Rating: 97 – 109
Speed Rating: H/V/W/Y
Want to learn more about Pirelli? Head over to our Pirelli brand page, and read more about their origins.