Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico
An ultra high performance SUV and 4×4 tyre, the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico evolved from the highly acclaimed Pirelli P Zero and is popular with drivers looking for exceptional grip and precise steering response.
It offers sports performance on road, while delivering safe driving in off-road conditions, along with a host of technical features to ensure safety and excellent traction.
Tesla Motors announced it had selected the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico as an original equipment tyre for its latest SUV, the Model X in January 2016.
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico Features
- Asymmetric tread with distinctive Z-profile increases grip on all surfaces to improve traction and braking
- High speed performance and control due to continuous longitudinal block profiles and compact shoulder blocks
- High speed comfort
- Low noise levels
- Aquaplane resistance in wet conditions
- Eye-catching tread pattern compliments personalised wheels for a striking appearance
- Continuous central rib enhances durability by promoting regular wear across the tyre
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico Awards
The Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico has won a host of awards in automotive sector tests, combining features of roadholding and even tread wear, leading to improved mileage capability.
Section Width: 235 – 295 mm
Rim Diameter: 17 – 22 Inch
Load Rating: 97 – 109
Speed Rating: H/V/W/Y