Pirelli P7 Cinturato
The pioneering Pirelli P7 Cinturato is widely recognised as the first ecological tyre for high performance tyre for medium to high-powered cars. It is factory-fitted original equipment (OE) on many Audi, BMW, Mini and Peugeot models and is also available in a runflat version.
Designed for medium to high powered cars, it is produced from eco-friendly materials that minimize impact on the environment both during production and throughout the tyres life. It has been designed to be energy-efficient, while reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
The Pirelli P7 Cinturato inspired the Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue.
Pirelli P7 Cinturato Benefits
- Optimised tread design reduces rolling noise
- Compact central blocks and strong external area reduce tyre distortion during fast cornering to boost steering response and cornering control
- Relaxed and comfortable driving experience
- Ability to absorb shock from bumps
- Longitudinal grooves rapidly channel surface water away from path of tyre, increasing aquaplaning resistance in wet conditions
- Innovative material leads to even wear
- Section Width: 205 – 275 mm
- Rim Diameter: 16 – 19 inch
- Load Rating: 35 – 60
- Speed Rating: H/V/W/Y