Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance
A popular summer tyre, the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance is renowned as a tyre with good wet grip and strong fuel economy.
Goodyear developed the EfficientGrip Performance to deliver short braking distance on wet and dry roads. It also offers low fuel consumption due to WearControlTechnology. This reduces rolling resistance and not only helps to save fuel, but also allows the tyre to wear more evenly during its lifetime.
Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance Benefits
- Majority of EfficientGrip Performance tyres are rated A on wet grip, the highest grade awarded under EU regulations. It also rated B on fuel efficiency.
- ActiveBraking Technology increases contact between the tyre and the road surface, resulting in shorter braking distances of up to two metres (8%) on wet roads and 3% in dry conditions
Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance Awards
- The Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance tyre has racked up a string of accolades and awards.
- It was runner up in the summer tyre category of the Auto Express 2015 Product Awards.
- It received a glowing recommendation in the 2014 Auto Express tyre test and earned the comment: “Good all-rounder with few apparent weaknesses, and the best when it comes to economy.”
- Which? gave the coveted “Best Buy” award in 2014, it has also garnered around a dozen placements, five of which were first place, in competitive tyre tests from top magazines across Europe.
- Section Width: 185 – 245 mm
- Rim Diameter: 15 – 18 inch
- Load Rating: 40 – 65
Speed Rating: H/V/W/Y
Want to learn more about Goodyear? Head over to our Goodyear brand page, and read more about their origins.