Dunlop StreetResponse 2
The Dunlop StreetResponse 2 delivers shorter braking distances for smaller and city cars. It improves in both dry and wet conditions over its predecessor.
- Rounded footprint cuts through water. As a result it provides improved traction and lower risk of aquaplaning
- Many grooves reduce braking distances on wet and dry roads
- Wet traction boosted by twin grooves around the tyre.
- Section Width: 145 – 195 mm
- Rim Diameter: 13 – 15 inch
- Load Rating: 60 – 70
- Speed Rating: T
Want to learn more about Dunlop? Head over to our Dunlop brand page, and read more about their origins.