Dunlop SportMaxx RT
The Dunlop SP SportMaxx RT is designed to provide high performance and sports cars with a motorsport level of grip and braking to provide a dynamic driving experience.
Dunlop has drawn on its extensive motorsport experience, which has seen it provide race tyres for decades, combined with its passion for advancing the everyday driving experience to deliver the SP SportMaxx RT.
Dunlop SP SportMaxx RT Benefits
- MotorSports derived polymers adapt to the road surface. This maximises road contact and increasing grip
- Huge outer shoulder blocks help to enhance stability and handling when cornering
- Shorter braking distances at motorway speeds due to Dunlop’s innovative Short Braking blocks
- Lightweight construction reduces rolling resistance to boost fuel efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions
Dunlop SP SportMaxx RT Awards
Auto Express UK Top Tyres 2013 saw the SportMaxx RT achieve a highly creditable third place in the annual challenge, after completing nine performance tests. It earned the comment: “High mileage drivers would do well to consider the SportMaxx RT”, due to its quiet ride and success in the rolling resistance test.
- Section Width: 195 – 335 mm
- Rim Diameter: 16 – 22 inch
- Load Rating: 25 – 55
- Speed Rating: V/W/Y
Want to learn more about Dunlop? Head over to our Dunlop brand page, and read more about their origins.