Dunlop SP SportMaxx GT
The Dunlop SP SportMaxx GT is an ultra-high performance summer tyre rated for its exceptional dry grip, responsiveness and sports driving.
A race-proven tyre, it boasts excellent cornering stability and benefits. This comes from the addition of Dunlop’s Touch Technology to enhance handling and responsiveness.
- Maintains shape at motorway speeds, enhancing stability and wear resistance
- Tread compound mixed with racing carbon black to increase dry grip and braking
- Flatter tread profile means more tyre is in contact with the road, to deliver increased steering precision and road feedback
- Includes Dunlop’s RunOnFlat technology to keep the car moving in the event of a puncture or blowout for up to around 50mph at a maximum speed of 50mph
- Section Width: 225 – 325 mm
- Rim Diameter: 17 – 23 inch
- Load Rating 25 – 65
- Speed Rating: W/Y/V
Want to learn more about Dunlop? Head over to our Dunlop brand page, and read more about their origins.