Dunlop SP Sport FastResponse
Plus, it uses Dunlop’s Touch Technology to deliver a more tactile and responsive drive. This makes it a popular choice for frequent travellers. Especially those looking for an ideal match for their luxury and mid-range vehicles.
- Asymmetric tread features a stiff shoulder block to maintain stability when cornering
- Wide grooves disperse water in heavy rain and reduce the risk of aquaplaning
- High amounts of silica increase wet grip and shorten braking distances
- Flatter tread profile means more rubber is in contact with the road. This leads to precision handling on wet and dry roads
- Tread compound designed to deliver high mileage and fuel efficiency
- Section Width: 185 – 225 mm
- Rim Diameter: 14 – 17 Inch
- Load Rating: 45 – 65
- Speed Rating: H/T/V/W/Y
Want to learn more about Dunlop? Head over to our Dunlop brand page, and read more about their origins.