Continental SportContact 6
The Continental SportContact 6 summer tyre is designed for sports and high performance cars. It was developed to replace the ContiSportContact 5P and delivers noticeable improvement in steering response, high speed stability and dry handling performance.
As befitting an ultimate high performance tyre aimed at the luxury car owner, the SportContact 6 rates highly for comfort and offers discernably lower road noise, while also delivering exceptional braking performance in both wet and dry conditions.
Continental takes pride in its reputation for developing high-technology tyres and also building on its rich heritage of tyre test wins. From the moment the SportContact 6 was launched it made its mark, taking the top spot in its first UK tyre test. Suitably impressed, evo magazine described it as the “best all-rounder” in the summer tyre category.
Designed for use on pure sports cars, such as the Porsche 911 and Audi R8 ,the SportContact 6 is is also good match with vehicles such as the BMW 5 Series, Mercedes AMG and the range even has a suitable tyre for the electrically powered Tesla Model S.
- Black Chili compound enables maximum grip while delivering optimal precision
- Features advanced Macro Block Design for enhanced safety
- Stiff centre ribs and asymmetric concave longitudinal grooves support overall stability
- New and innovative Aralon350™ technology accelerates vehicle safely up to 350 KM/h by providing controlled tyre growth
- Steering precision up by as much as 14 per cent compared to the ContiSportContact 5P, while service life and comfort receive a seven per cent boost
Continental SportContact 6 reviews
evo summer tyre test 2016 – winner
“The SportContact 6 built this victory on a very strong showing in the dry tests – it was the third fastest around a lap and unmatched for braking – combined with a competitive performance in the wet tests. There is no better all-rounder in this category.”
Continental SportContact 6 sizes
The Continental SportContact 6 is available in a wide range of sizes from etyres and we can fit them at your home or work for free thanks to our mobile tyre fitting service. The range includes:
225/35ZR19 (88Y) XL
225/40ZR19 (93Y) XL
255/40ZR19 (100Y) XL
305/30ZR19 (102Y) XL
315/25ZR19 (98Y) XL
225/35ZR20 (90Y) XL
225/30ZR21 (93Y) XL
265/30ZR22 (97Y) XL
295/35ZR23 (108Y) XL
335/30ZR23 (111Y) XL