etyres Career Opportunities
We are always interested in hearing from the most talented people who want to come and work with us and develop an etyres career. Our current job opportunities at etyres Head Office will always be posted on this page.
If you don’t see an opportunity which suits you right now please do send us your CV so that we can keep you informed if any new positions become available.
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and stay informed of our latest vacancies in Cambridge and across the UK.
MOBILE COMMERCIAL TYRE FITTER(Company van & tools provided)
Based at our Babraham depot, you will be responsible for providing a complete mobile tyre fitting service, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
Requirements of the job:
- Experienced tyre fitter (essential)
- Full, current driving licence
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Confident working alone, with a good eye for detail
- Able to accurately complete all relevant paperwork
- Possess a full, current driving licence
- Must have excellent customer service skills
Hours: 5 ½ days, Mon-Sat (44 hours)
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving License (Required)
Mobile Tyre Fitters in Cambridge
etyres is looking to recruit a mobile tyre fitter to carry out a variety of roles including in the Cambridge and surrounding area.
- Fitting new tyres to car, caravans, vans and motorhomes in and around Cambridge.
- Collecting stock from Wholesalers.
- Repairing punctures.
- Checking customers other tyres and advising if new tyres are needed.
- Fitting Tyron Bands to cars, vans and caravans.
- Fitting and repairing TPMS valves.
For a full job description and details on how to apply for the role please contact etyres at email@example.com or phone 0800 028 9000.