Continental Sport Contact 5 tyres
Continental Sport Contact 5 tyres use “Black Chilli” rubber compound technology, through which grip is substantially enhanced and the tyre made more stable. Additionally, special grip resins mean sporty handling, perfect steering precision and reduced braking distances on both wet and dry roads.
Continental Sport Contact 5 reviews
The Sport Contact 5 has won several tyre tests and received a number of recommendations over the past couple of years including:-
- AutoExpress Annual Summer Tyre Test 2015. It was praised for both its wet and dry braking plus its performance in the aquaplaning test.
- Auto Bild Allrad magazine 2014 4×4 Summer Tyre Test, Test Winner. Key features were highlighted including excellent dry stopping distance and precision handling,
- Auto Zeitung SUV Summer Tyre Test 2014 “Test Winner”. It was highlighted as having the best overall performance in the dry plus best braking in both the wet and dry.
- Section Width: 205 – 315 mm
- Rim Diameter: 17 – 22 inch
- Load Rating: 92 – 110
- Speed Rating: H/V/W/Y/ZR